Join the Love & Lemons Cooking Club Challenge this month! It’s easy to enter, and one lucky winner will receive a prize. Find all the details below.
Last fall, I created the Love & Lemons Cooking Club to celebrate our wonderful community of readers. It’s super simple – each month, I choose a recipe. You make it, and you email me a photo. At the end of the month, I randomly select one winner to receive a prize.
I love the sense of community that comes from so many people cooking one recipe each month. We’re kicking off our August challenge today with my Peach Crisp Recipe, and I hope you’ll join in the fun! Here’s how it works:
The Prize: A $200 Williams Sonoma Gift Card!
At the end of the month, I randomly select a winner and post all of the photos. This time, we’re giving away a $200 Williams Sonoma Gift Card!
What better way to celebrate peach season than with a peach crisp? This vegan and gluten-free recipe is SO easy to throw together, and it’s absolutely delicious. A nutty, cinnamon-spiced topping covers a juicy, jammy layer of fresh peaches. Serve it with vanilla ice cream for knockout late summer treat.
P.S. Leftovers are great for breakfast the next day. 🙂
Enter the August Challenge!
Want to enter? Here’s what you need to do:
- Make my Peach Crisp sometime during the month of August.
- Send a picture of it to LoveAndLemonsCookingClub@gmail.com by August 31.
- For a bonus entry, leave a comment on the Peach Crisp blog post after you submit your photo. (One photo entry and one bonus entry per person – please leave your first and last name on your comment so I can match it to your email submission.)
- Sign up for our email list to find out about next month’s recipe!
I’ll randomly select a winner and share all your photos in early September.
Last Month’s Challenge
July’s recipe was my Easy Gazpacho. Jack and I have had it on heavy rotation for the last couple of weeks because it’s been hot and humid here in Chicago. Many of you reported that it gave you some reprieve from the heat too – I’m so glad! I hope you continue to enjoy it throughout the summer.
Here are all your photos:
Jessica was our winner:
Enter the August Cooking Club Challenge by…
- Making my Peach Crisp Recipe sometime during the month of August.
- Sending a picture of it to LoveAndLemonsCookingClub@gmail.com by August 31.
- Leaving a comment on the Peach Crisp blog post for a bonus entry after you submit your photo. (One photo entry and one bonus entry per person – please leave your first and last name on your comment so I can match it to your email submission.)